- a proven administration software (continuously developed since 1998) for handling all requests and facts to operate a professional gallery
- also artists, collectors, museums, and others can benefit greatly from the use of GAS
GAS is a web-based management application that allows individual users to log into the system regardless of time, place and media.
The functionality allows the user a complete overview of all the important elements for the daily operation of a successful gallery.
The only prerequisite for GAS fully used as the sole administrative tool is to upload all relevant data for GAS.
GAS has the following features and capabilities:
- Registration of all facts, documents and collaboration related data
- Automatically link to web incl. CV and PDF files
- Option for display of prices (on/off) the Website
- Registration of artworks with unique id-number.
- Optional division into paintings, sculptures, graphics, posters, books, etc.
- Division into stock art and commission art
- Photo of works uploaded with one click.
- Assigning titles.
- Assigning formats.
- Prices of the artworks.
- Split if sold.
- Stock List - individual or complete list of items in stock.
- Registration of the work's status: idle, reserved or sold.
- Description of the artwork.
- The current location of the artwork.
- Memo Field.
- Search options on stock numbers and titles.
- Click upload of work for web incl. data and information about the artwork.
- Status of collected works and values of individual artists or entire inventory.
Sold works of art
- Data on the artwork transferred by sale.
- Invoice number.
- Data on cost, commissions, incidental expenses (ex. framing) retail price, discounts and sales.
- Sales at various locations - (ex. external partners/exhibition spaces).
- Search functions on works.
- Automatic memory of sold works.
- Data of any kind.
- Print contact info.
- Print of address labels.
- Export of e-mails.
- Division into customer groups.
- Memo field of requests for art or works.
- Memo field is searchable.
- Favorite artists.
- Automatic listing of invoiced purchases and total purchases.
- Creation of location to indicate the work location.
Transfer of existing database
- An existing database of artworks and clients can be transferred to the new GAS database when using comma separated files
- Filtrations on sale.
- For sale periods.
- At country, postal codes, customer numbers, etc. .
- Different customer groups.
- Customers' favorite artists.
- Mailing lists.
- Customers' special wishes.
- Filters can be combined according to choise.
- Create templates for newsletters, invitations, info, etc.
- Newsletters by email, incl. statistics.
- Newsletters to be sent only to selected email-addresses by using filter.
- Print labels - just choose a required label format and print labels for addresses, works of art or exhibitions.
- Option for printed invoice.
- Automatically invoice journal ready for posting.
- GAS can easily be integrated with a new website or an existing website.
- Easy upload or removal by one click on the work in GAS to the gallery web.
- Optional display of information on artwork.
- It is possible to assign other a customer login (customers, partners, artists, etc.) with limited access to your GAS. This means you can offer others a few insights into what works that are available for sale or exhibition.
- When GAS is implemented, you, as administrator, can assign all employees a unique password that allows individual access to the database.
- The number of users is generally not limited.
- Safe and reliable hosting at Domainbox.
- Daily backup with provider and quarterly mailing of backup data of your GAS solution.
- It is possible to get support on weekdays between 10 am and 5 pm.
- With the acquisition of GAS, a detailed user manual is included.
Gallery Administration System is hosted by:
Rights holder, copyright and retailer:
Gallery Administration System ApS ®
Sct. Mathias Gade 14
+45 8662 8224